asúa is the largest European manufacturer of additives for PVC double wall corrugated pipes, offering a complete range of additives that may include:
- High thermal stability
- Optimal balance of internal and external lubrication
- Processing Aids
- Impact Modifiers
- Welding Agents
At different extrusion conditions:
- Extrusion with parallel or conical screws, special heads, vertical or horizontal corrugators.
- Extrusion at high temperatures.
- Up to 1400 mm diameter.
Obtaining the following properties:
- Perfect welding between layers.
- Adequate elasticity.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Impact resistance.
- Excellent gelification and processability
In different stabilizing bases:
– Ca/Zn – Ca/Organic
1200 mm pipe exposed in Düsseldorf K-fair
Features of the products:
- asúa´s basic components of asua are produced in a wet process, ensuring the best quality in terms of purity, thermal stability, shape and particle size.
- High thermal stability.
- Excellent UV stability.
- All colours available.
- All packaging options: Standard bags, Big Bags, pre-weighed bags, containers…
- Suitable for all diameters from 20 mm to 1.400 mm.
- Suitable for all types of extruders and screws.
- Suitable for high filler loading.
- Easy to disperse, free-flowing. Suitable for both mechanical and pneumatic feeding.
- Optimal balance of internal and external lubrication. Longer remaining in the extruder, avoiding problems of burnt surface or appearance of deposits.