asúa offers the most complete range of solutions for all kinds of compact pipes in different stabilising bases:
For all types of compact pipes:
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Well pipes
- Bi-oriented pipe
- Soft tubes, hoses…
Providing the required properties in each case:
- Mechanical Properties:
• Internal pressure
• Impact resistance
- Adaptation to different types of machines/processes/formulations
- Different colours
- Levels of fire resistance (M1, ME “Meringage“…)
- Other requirements for different certifications
Features of the products:
- The basic components of asua are produced in a wet process, ensuring the best quality in terms of purity, thermal stability, particle size, shape and resistivity.
- High thermal stability.
- Excellent UV stability.
- All colors available.
- All packaging options: standard bags, Big Bags, pre-weighed bags, containers…
- Different physical forms: Flakes, non-dusting powder, Granules…
- Suitable for all diameters from 20 mm to 1.200 mm.
- Suitable for all types of extruders and screws.
- Suitable for high filler loading.
- Easy to disperse, free-flowing. Suitable for both mechanical and pneumatic feeding.
- Optimal balance of internal and external lubrication. Longer remaining time in the extruder, avoiding problems of burnt surface or appearance of deposits.