asúa has extensive experience in additives for flexible pipes, such as hoses.
Different stabilizing bases:
For different types of flexible pipes:
- Standard hoses
- Spiral hoses
- Sanitary applications
Providing the necessary properties in each case:
- UV Resistance
- Different colours
- Other requirements
Features of the products
- asúa´s basic components are produced in a wet process, ensuring the best quality in terms of purity, thermal stability, particle size and shape.
- High thermal stability.
- Excellent UV stability.
- All colours available.
- All packaging options: standard bags, Big Bags, pre-weighed bags, containers …
- Different physical forms: flakes, semoline, granules …
- Easy to disperse, “free-flow”. Suitable for both mechanical and pneumatic feeding.
- Optimal balance of internal and external lubrication. Longer remaining in the extruder, avoiding problems of burnt surface or appearance of deposits.